
Last night as I was sitting at the computer a huge bumble bee was buzzing around our office trying to find its way out towards the light. I was watching it above me for a few seconds and then it decided to land on my head and stay there!! I went outside the front door and turned the outside light on - in hopes it would fly away...which it WOULD NOT. It stayed on my head for the longest time, and it was really weird feeling it crawl over my hair. I had a pen in my hand which I kept trying to knock it off with, but it didn't do any good. I kept checking in the mirror in our front entrance to see where it was. After five minutes of standing outside with a bee on my head, I started calling out for Tony to help me, but he'd just fallen asleep in bed...and there's only one thing that wakes him up once he's asleep (any wife will know what I'm talking about!) After five minutes of this bee NOW crawling all over my fringe (bangs) I was starting to work up quite a sweat as I was getting really afraid it was going to sting me. Finally, after hollering out one last time, Tony woke up and came downstairs to see what the matter was and a few seconds later the bee flew away on its own!!!! Very weird...maybe my hair smelled like nectar!
1 comment:
hehehhehe you're getting quite a few encounters of hte insect knd at your place =D
I'm not scared of bumble bees even tho their stingers are much bigger than wasps and honey bees arent they? I wouldn't like a bee sitting on my head for sure. Sounds like you stayed calm for quite a while!
Post a Comment