With three little boys I am completely use to seeing hot wheel cars all over the house every time I vacuum or tidy up. It's not a big deal and I'm very use to it.
But I got quite a surprise last night when I went to change Noah's poopey nappy and found a hot wheel in the most unexpected place:

AN UPSIDE DOWN HOTWHEEL COVERED IN POOP!
Ashton admitted to putting a hot wheel car down Noah's nappy during the day. One would think Noah would have been quite uncomfortable in his car seat during the afternoon and eating his dinner at the dining room table with a hot wheel down his nappy/diaper! Noah is verbal enough that he would have let us know something was bothering him, but I guess it wasn't bothering him at all. He even rode his bike for quite some time in the evening.
There is no way I'm digging out this hot wheel and cleaning it...Ashton will have to say goodbye to this one!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
o man a photo of pooey nappy followed by a photo of chocolate cake! hehehe
This CRACKS ME UP!!! You'd think he would have been so uncomfortable during some of those activities.
Post a Comment