Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS
FROM THE
NIZETICH BROTHERS









AND MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TONY LORETTA AND TRAVIS
@ 13 ALBANY HWY!




It was my goal today to get just one photo posted of Christmas day and I managed to do it with still one and a half hours to go.


I really want to write about our Christmas day as I have some great photo's to post, but Hayden woke us at 4:45 am and I can hardly keep my eyes open. Not to mention Tony, Travis and I didn't go to bed until midnight after getting the last of the presents wrapped and under the tree. However, we were successful at getting the boys into bed at 8:30 pm on Christmas eve and they were sound asleep at 8:45 pm. That was quite an achievement as they were very hyper and excited. The only way to get them to sleep was for me to sit in their room and to keep telling them that Santa wouldn't come until they were asleep.....but it worked!

For all those people/families who don't have chimneys, have no fear, as I learned something new this week. Apparently Santa is very good at doing magic; he makes a chimney appear so he can get into the house and he makes it disappear again once he's back on top of the roof. And if you have a fire going on Christmas Eve there is still no need to worry as Santa can put the fire out with his magic so it's safe for him to get down and then he can make it go again when he's gone. Hooray for Santa's magic!


If this post doesn't make any sense it's due to the fact that I'm tired.
Sweet dreams to all those on the other side of the world who are anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival.

1 comment:

Jen Kesler said...

love the photos!

Steal away on the ideas...they weren't mine to begin with!! Ha!!

Happy New Year!