Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to our Family Blog




I have a friend named Jenny Kesler who's been keeping a blog about her family. I didn't even know what a blog was until she introduced me to it, which actually is anything you want it to be, but mostly it's a compilation of family events and one's life. I also had no idea there was a website for this! It's a great way to keep a journal online, and to record the memories of family life. Apparently you can even get your blog made into a book after several posts. So I am doing this mostly for our children so that when they are adults they will be able to enjoy reading about their past and growing up with each other. I am much more motivated to type on the computer for a few minutes a week or month than I am to pick up a pen and write in a journal. And even though this blog is for us, our family, we are glad to share our life with others so you are welcome to read our posts anytime!


Our children:

Hayden 6, Ashton 3 1/2 and Noah 1 1/2 yrs


Tony and I both 35 yrs



The photo on our blog page of us at the beach (scroll down to the end) was taken in December 07. Unfortunately, Tony unknowingly deleted the best shot that had Ashton laughing, and Hayden and Noah looking at the camera and smiling. The good thing is that we have a print out of the best shot so I didn't need to get too mad at Tony! The family photo on our blog page isn't perfect (since the boys aren't looking and smiling) but neither is our family sometimes...and neither is life.

No comments: