



Our backyard is bush (a whole lot of trees) with no grass. Tony likes that because he doesn't have to mow any lawns even though he has a brand new lawn mower sitting in the garage that he bought in LA before we left. The backyard is great for the boys. They enjoy digging for worms (and there are some enormous ones), swinging on the tyre, hammering nails into bits of wood on an old tree stump and just exploring. Eventually we plan to put a trampoline amongst the trees and build a tree hut. Our backyard ends with the mainroad but there is no way for the boys to get out and our house is approximately 120 feet back from the road (I've taken the steps!)Noah's room is small (perfect for one child) but is very cute. He has a view of the city out one window and then a door that opens onto a balcony where he can ride his little bike around in the summer.
Our room opens onto the same balcony. We have a bathroom but I don't allow anyone to use it other than the toilet in the night (and I use it to put my make-up on) because I don't want another shower to clean! One bathroom is enough!
4 comments:
Hey Loretta !!!
It's Helen Edwards from the Bellflower Ward - thanks for inviting me to check out your blog :) I have one too - but just for selling my clothes. Oh my goodness the boys are looking so big and handsome !....And your house is gorgeous ! - wow it's not a typical kiwi house that's for sure - yay ! We are hot here in AZ - can't wait for the Fall - it has typically been around 110 ! Anyways - lovely to see your blog :)
Love, Helen
Hi Helen, great to hear from you. I've been wondering how you've been? How are the kiddies??? How do you like Arizona? When we lived in our apartment for a year and a half we lost touch with a lot of people because we didn't have a computer and regular access to email, but now we do and it's nice to catch up with everyone again. Sounds like your clothes business is really successful (good for you). I'll check out your blog. Have you been back to LA since you left? Send some pics of Devin-I'm sure I'll be shocked how big he's grown.
Love loretta
WOW...YOU ARE SO CLEVER TO DESIGN AND MAKE SUCH CUTE CLOTHES..they're beautiful. Just the type of outfits you would see in Pumpkin Patch (do you remember the store?) I hope you're making lots of money!!! You should be.
Loretta
LOL! Amen to only wanting one bathroom to clean!!
Post a Comment