Monday, August 11, 2008

Recent Photos

This photo of Hayden and Ashton was taken on Friday. In the morning, before school and preschool, they went into the bathroom together and both drenched their hair with water, then put half a bottle of gel through their hair. I had to laugh because Ashton thought he looked so cool and was so proud of what he'd done, yet he had clumps of gel everywhere and water was dripping off his face. He loves to copy and do whatever his big brother does. It's hard to believe that not long from now I will have three boys standing by the bathroom sink putting gel in their hair!


This is Hayden again on Friday morning. He's a bit more experienced with the gel so his hair looked pretty good. He has another wiggly tooth (his third bottom one).


This is Noah at 1 1/2 yrs. More photo's of our cute little Noah to follow in the next post.



Ashton in his spider man costume. He puts this on regularly and will wear it all day...anywhere we go! Ashton loves pretending to be spiderman as he runs around the house and jumps off the arm of the couch. His costume even makes a noise (although for anyone who knows Ashton he makes plenty of noise on his own!)

3 comments:

Travis Hill said...

Hey Loretta, I luv the blog - so cool:) Hayden looks more & more like tony each time I see him! And Noah has grown heaps! THe house looks perfect for family life sis - what a score!!! Luv you. Will keep checking blog for posts xxooo

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

I love your blog! It was fun looking through the pictures and reading your posts. I have a blog too, www.4inthenest.blogspot.com. Take care! Michelle :0)

Anonymous said...

I love it, makes me feel like I am still there. I smiled when I read about the dance party, it made me laugh to see Tony dance. I will look forward to reading about all of you and seeing photos, too.
Grandma Sandi