Monday, February 8, 2010

Changes

With Ashton starting school we decided the time had come for Ashton to FINALLY have a proper full size bed. He now has the same bed as Hayden... and loves it. We had this bed stored in the attic and have been meaning to put it up for at least a year. I can't beleive it took us so long! When we finally put it together we realized the brand new mattress was too big for the bed! As they say, nothing is ever simple, so we had to go back to the bed shop to tell them that we had bought the mattress over two years ago, but they had given us the wrong size. Fortunately for us, with no proof of purchase, they ordered another new mattress that FITS! After all, one really does expect that sales people in a bed shop should know which mattresses fit which beds! Since Noah is about to turn 3 we also decided it was time for him to sleep in a big bed too. I have been putting off taking him out of the cot because he is so good at staying in it, and I didn't want to deal with him constantly getting in and out of his bed. But I owe Noah more credit than I have given him because he is good at staying in his bed come bed time, and if he gets out, it is to lay on the floor to go to sleep (for some reason he likes the floor).

1 comment:

Jen said...

what cute beds! I love mission style furniture!