Saturday, February 4, 2012

Juliet Starts Clapping

Juliet started to clap recently. Everyone got excited so I got the camera out.
I also wanted a couple of photo's with her wearing this dress. I bought it a long time ago when we lived in California and I was pregnant with Ashton. I used to love going to the op shops in Cerritos, but now I can't remember what my 2 favourite shops were called. This cute little dress was barely worn and only $4.99.





A good shot of her two bottom teeth:


Juliet absolutely adores Hayden and Hayden adores her. Hayden has been such a huge help to me and so hands on with her over the past 10 months that I don't know what I would have done without him. Hayden always responds to her crying (unlike Daddy!) and is often there to save and protect her if Noah or Ashton are getting too rough with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL photo of Hayden and Juliet. It's an absolute favourite. x

Taylor and Meredith said...

Don't you just love the stage Juliet is at right now? She's super gorgeous and clapping is so adorable!