A little secret about Tony - he loves chocolate and most evenings he has a craving/longing for it. I'm pretty sure he's worse than your average woman addicted to chocolate! A couple of years ago I decided Tony needed a special box to keep his assortment of chocolate and sweets in. I made a sign for the box saying 'Dad's Chocolate Stash, Keep Out' and found a home for it in the highest cupboard in our kitchen, out of sight from the boys. Once in awhile we catch them pulling over a chair from the dining room table to try and get the box down, but the boys get a good telling off when they do this. The other morning Noah was begging for a lollie (piece of candy) so I got the box down to let him choose something. My friend Julia took this photo and captured the look on Noah's face well....ah ha, the lollies, dad will never know what I'm up to!

Hayden has had an usual sense of fashion lately. A few years ago I bought this pair of womens shoes from Ross. I never really liked them, but they were very cheap in US dollars and I originally bought them with the intention of selling them in NZ on Trade Me since they were Ralph Lauren. Hayden saw the shoes in the garage awhile back and has taken a real liking to them. He wears them all the time in the weekend, especially for playing soccor. This photo makes me smile, particularly because of the black socks pulled up to his knees. These stripy, colourful American shoes officially belong to Hayden now!
1 comment:
You changed your blog background and it looks so nice! I'm glad you kept pics of your kids on the side. They are beautiful children! Perhaps you'll add that sweet little princess soon! I always enjoy reading your blogs! ♥
Post a Comment