A few months back we celebrated Noah's 4th birthday with a quiet little get together at the beach. Nana, Uncle Travis, and Julia and her 2 boys (Gian & Christopher) joined us for a little chocolate cake picnic. Below is a photo of Noah's best little friend Christopher. The 2 boys have had a close friendship over the past 2 years enjoying Thomas the Tank Engine together, going to music box at the church on Wednesday mornings and going to the same kindy (City Impact Church). Christopher now goes to school and both boys are getting new friends, but they still enjoy seeing each other from time to time.

Me and Noah during the picnic;
These last 3 pics of Noah taken on our camping trip to Cape Reinga were just before Noah's birthday;

I know I've mentioned it before on my blog, but Noah has been a real blessing in our family.
We have been blessed with such a good natured little boy who's happy, content, loving, kind, patient and very easy to contend with. His gentle and kind nature attracts lots of little girls at kindy! To prove Noah's good nature he seldom has a tantrum or temper - I can count on my hand very few incidences in the last 4 years. Yes, he is your typical 4 yr old - a little boisterous and rambunctious at times and he can definitely stand his own and get aggressive when it comes to his brothers. There are the occassional times when he doesn't listen or pushes the boundaries, but those moments are few and far between. I have always thought that if more parents could have children just like Noah there would be a whole lot more kids in the world.
I was sorting through videos this week and came across this cute video of Noah singing his ABC's. I think he had just turned 3. Warning; contains nudity!
1 comment:
Noah is such a cutie pie! That is so sweet about his friend Christopher. He's cute too! Ummm...that video... it's is a keeper! Show it to him when he's 16! Ha! Ha! Ha! :o)
Post a Comment