Note: I am uploading photo's and doing 1 finger typing as I breastfeed. Once school is out my blogging time is up so I'm doing what every mum does best, more than 1 thing at a time:)

My good friend Julia gave this little outfit to Juliet. It's made by a French designer and the material is sooo soft to touch. I love the little diamantes on the top and the buttons on the pants. Juliet has worn it to church the last 2 Sundays. It was difficult to get a good photo of her in it because I didn't have the lighting right and Juliet kept moving and changing facial expressions every second. Thank you Julia XX


Juliet asleep in her carseat. This is one of her favourite hats, but it's still a little too big;

Noah holding Juliet while he watches TV. I am really having problems with blogger this week. It keeps uploading my photo's blurry (as this one looks) and even changing my photo's from horizontal to vertical.

Decked out in pink & taking a nap;

She is making the funniest face here. It seems that everytime I get her out of the shower she spits up on herself moments afterwards! At least she does it before I get her clothes on. Her nappy is just about under her armpits because I put it on in a real hurry. She also likes to go pee the moment she gets out of the shower;

Asleep in the back of the car;

Noah loves it when I let Juliet have a shower with him. He's good at sharing the water and being careful not to get it on her face. My mother-in-law is probably saying to herself I sure hope they cleaned that shower (it was looking pretty grimy when she came to stay). Yes, now that I'm not pregnant anymore and I've healed from surgery our shower is sparkling again;
3 comments:
Baby juliet looks sooooo adorable and the boys do too!!!! This isi my first time seeing your blog and I absolutely love it ....! Pictures and text both.
I am glad u r feeling recovered. Everyone looks well. That mosquito story is going to haunt me for a while though!
Hugs from wendy from lakewood.
Wendy
I agree with Wendy! Your blog is great! At last Juliet has arrived on the scene and am so looking forward to updates and photos as time goes by. I love the one where her hat covers her eyes and also the one where she has just spat up - very funny. xxx
Hey, that was my comment, not yours Loretta!!! Have you been using my computer again??? :) Hugs from Mum. xxx
Post a Comment