Saturday, August 22, 2009

RUGBY GAME #2

I decided it would be nice for Hayden and I to do something special together so we decided to go to another Rugby game. I arranged for Hayden's friend Alec to come along and told Hayden before school on Friday morning what we were going to do. Hayden and Alec were so excited that they talked about it all day at school.

The boys had fun watching the game and shouting from their seats; "Go Harbour, you can do it, Go Harbour, you need 3 more points". Despite the fact that they had already eaten dinner before the game they were very excited about the food being sold and begged and begged for me to buy them one thing after the next. They wanted something sweet after their hot dogs so we left our seats and went to buy a chocolate bar. They both scoffed their chocolate bars in about 10 seconds and then spotted a mini donut machine. They begged and pleaded with all their might and energy for me to get them donuts after their chocolate. Of course, I gave in after awhile and Alec jumped for joy saying, "I love this place" and Hayden jumped for joy saying; "This is the funest day of my life!!"
No photos of the game this time, but here are photos of the boys having fun. When the game finished they got to play and run on the field and they also got one of the rugby players to sign their arms and pose for a photo.









No comments: