
A couple of weeks ago I made sweet and sour chicken for dinner with Broccoli on the side. I don't cook Broccoli that often because it's not a vegetable the boys like very much. Hayden's usual response when he sees me preparing it for dinner is; "Oh no, no, not Broccoli, I hate broccoli"(in a really whiny voice). Noah on the other hand, LOVES broccoli and will actually BEG for more! Here are a few photos of him choosing to eat Broccoli over chicken nuggets and eating his 4th huge stalk!! Way to go Noah.



Last week Noah discovered a doll that was in the bottom of the soft toy basket. For some unknown reason he has become attached to the doll and has started carrying her around the house everywhere he goes!!! She has to come in the car with us, to the shops, out to lunch, to music class on Wednesdays and anywhere we go. Nana and I decided to call the doll 'Carly' and the whole family has taken to the name. At least ten times a day I hear, "Where's Carly, I want Carly, Look at Carly, Carly's tired, we left Carly in the car"......anyone would think there was a REAL girl in our house/family! A few photos of Noah and Carly;





Poor old Barney has been neglected and forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment