
I saw these in a magazine the other day and thought they were so cool. You can actually walk around your house getting chores done while you are picking up dust and dirt with these microfibre slippers!!!
I'm just kidding...who would ever wear such things??!!! I do love a clean house, but not even I would go this extreme or be seen dead in these! They certainly made me laugh. I guess they would make funny Christmas presents to friends and it would be even funnier to see the look on their faces when they tried to act pleasantly surprised!
Order now! Don't miss out!
3 comments:
When I saw this picture I said to myself...."Awesome! I need those to clean my floors...if fact I was talking to my Mom about a week or so ago and I was telling her how tired I am that I have to swiffer sweep my floor every day and how I wished there was some kind of slippers I could wear to walk and dust at the same time.....thanks Loretta! You have solved my dilema!!!!!---April
I would use these Loretta - I hate seeing all the stuff stuck to the bottom of my slippers!
Julia
Sorry girls....I should remember that just because I think they might be a laugh, someone else (such as yourselves) may think otherwise.
For that, I will buy you both Sparkle slippers for Christmas!!
Post a Comment