
About a year ago we got this book out from the Library and my boys loved it. We read it over and over and over and the boys laughed every single time we read it.
When I was doing the Christmas shopping this year I came across the book in a bookstore so I bought it for them. I had completely forgotten about it and was surprised to see it with all the millions of books out there.
A year later and they are still loving it and laughing at parts of the story.
The book is about a family and their dog who is a doctor. Each member of the family gets sick. Dr. Dog diagnosis's them and explains why they have something wrong with them and what they should do to get better.
So for anyone looking for a good boys book, this is one of them. And if you have young boys, you'll know why they like it so much after reading the following page;
Grandad had been eating too many baked beans and drinking too much beer.
"He's got terrible wind!" said Dr. Dog.
Beer and baked beans make gases in your tummy. The only way they can escape is to blast out of your bottom!"
Grandad's dangerous gases were building up and up and he farted so hard he blew the roof right off the house! BANG!
No comments:
Post a Comment