
36 Today! (Ashton is trying to show the camera how many 36 is). I don't mind turning 36 years old at all. The number sounds fine to me...HOWEVER...I don't like the sound of 37 a year from now....that sounds a lot older to me and also a little scary, and then 3 numbers after that is that big number 40 which sounds REALLY SCARY!!!! But I won't think that far ahead as I'm only 36.
Tony and I have both found that the older we get our birthdays are simply just another day....pretty much uneventful and rather boring. I've already decided that when I turn 40 I'm going to have a birthday party just like Ashton's and I'm going to invite all my friends to make ice-cream Sunday's and play pass the parcel!!!
Actually, my 36th birthday hasn't been too bad. Tony bought me a really pretty necklace in the weekend. We choose it together and I've been wearing it everyday. My brother bought me a very fancy birthday cake and my mum gave me some spending money so I can get some new pj's. My mother-in-law also gave me some money which I'm going to spend on getting my hair done. I need a cut and I'm sick of seeing gray strands! My friend Julia picked me up for a spin in her brand new Mercedes, followed by dessert at a cute little restaurant - I enjoyed every moment of my favourite dessert 'creme brulee'. Tony asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner, but instead I chose to have fish 'n' chips on the beach which is my favourite thing to do. My two best friends from primary/elementary actually forgot my birthday for the first time ever, but I know they'll be calling on the phone and making up for it as soon as they read this - he he!
1 comment:
Sorry this is a bit late, but Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment