


The boys want me to swing with them but when I get on the tyre I weigh it down too much so Tony has to start digging!
That still didn't work so Tony comes up with another plan...
Tony pretends to be Tarzan as he climbs up the tree. He has to pull the tyre up and loop it over the branch one more time to get it high enough off the ground.
Look at Daddy!! And he thought he had forgotten how to climb trees! The boys loved watching this (Daddy's not so old after all!)


Hayden watches as Tony throws the tyre over.
I watch too, thinking: Please don't let Tony fall out of the tree! The last thing we need is Tony with a cast as well as Hayden!
I watch too, thinking: Please don't let Tony fall out of the tree! The last thing we need is Tony with a cast as well as Hayden!
Hayden pushes us higher and higher.

Ashton enjoys it so much he doesn't want to get off and let his brothers have a turn.

Ashton enjoys it so much he doesn't want to get off and let his brothers have a turn.Noah finally gets a turn although he seems a little unsure about it. He finally decides he likes it enough to take out his dummy and give us a big smile.

Hayden finally gets his turn after all his hard work of pushing. The tyre is a little hard to swing with both of us being heavy but nothing stops Hayden from swinging as high as he can!
Since Hayden gets such a thrill from going as high as possible the two of us keep crashing into trees.

Hayden finally gets his turn after all his hard work of pushing. The tyre is a little hard to swing with both of us being heavy but nothing stops Hayden from swinging as high as he can!

Since Hayden gets such a thrill from going as high as possible the two of us keep crashing into trees.
So Mummy says: "Ok, that's enough. I'm not too old to swing on a tyre but I am too old to be crashing into trees (and thinking it's fun)!"


1 comment:
What great family fun =)
I laughed when making the ground lower by digging didn't help for your turn Loretta =D
Love the pictures, and Hayden looks so handsome with his hair gelled? and off his face. I find the same with Gian and Christopher (who got a short haircut yesterday! Looks like a proper boy now!)
Post a Comment