Monday, September 1, 2008

Favourite Photos of Noah 2007/2008

Noah around 10 months old.



Noah (11 months) is happy to be in his stroller as we are on holiday enjoying a beautiful sunny day at the park in Picton.



Noah around 10 months (I think!) delighted that he's learning to walk. I'm terrible at writing dates on photos.


Noah isn't content with just 'sitting' on the chair. He wants to show us how clever he is by standing on his head. This photo proves what a "boy" he is as only two weeks before I took this photo he had just learned to walk and sit on a chair for the first time!




This photo of Noah makes me laugh. He is only 10 months old but already has so much personality. He must have been feeling silly when I wanted to take his photo because he kept pulling lots of funny faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last one is adorable! What a cute face