Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Best Friends

My Mum has been patiently waiting for me to post a new photo so she doesn't have to keep looking at Noah's snotty nose! I'm working on some new posts (in between juggling playdates, Primary meetings, visiting teaching, school events, preparing sharing time, and contemplating 6 loads of laundry - which has now just gone up to 7 since I put it off again today) so in the meantime I thought I'd post this cute photo of Ashton and Sehyoen (Say-on). I think I already mentioned Sehyeon in a previous post, but Ashton and her love playing together ever since they first met at our apartment complex last year. Seyheon is already 6 yrs old and Ashton will soon be four, but despite their age difference they play together really well and never fight. Seyheon has been over to our house three times in the last week. During the first playdate Ashton and her spent over an hour sweeping our driveway together and picking up petals. The next playdate they spent nearly two hours pretending to make soup with leaves, dirt and sticks (using all my nice tuppaware) which is still scattered all over the front lawn. The following playdate they rode bikes (in the pictures below). And after they rode bikes for an hour they came inside because Ashton wanted a bath. Seyheon washed Ashton's hair for him and then taught him how to swim (by demonstrating from the outside of the bath). The two of them are very cute together and all Seyheon has to do is say, "Ashty, come on, lets go here, lets go there..." and Ashton follows right behind!
These aren't really bikes. They have a special name, but I can't remember what it is. We bought them last year at Hayden's school fair. The kids don't have to use their feet to make them go, they just have to turn the steering wheel.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that's so cute, I didn't know they were such good friends =)