Friday, November 11, 2011

Beautiful Boy

Last month Noah came home from church sooo happy. He also looked so cute wearing all his church accessories...belt, headband, tie, missionary tag & CTR ring. Every Sunday he runs up the stairs with excitement to get his CTR ring out of his bedroom drawer.
I couldn't resist getting my camera out:


For the month of November he has gone to church all decked out in his full suit. He's had this suit ever since he was 2 1/2yrs. Sadly, our Noah, who's seemed little for so long, has all of a sudden turned into a big kid, and outgrown most of his clothes. I was going to put the suit away, but he still insists on wearing it.
A few different expressions that capture Noah's personality:






2 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

so cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gawjus Gawjus in his suit! Looove his sharp shoes too! Yes I see he now has three qtr pants hehe. In manukau Westfield, there is a childrens suit store. About $75 for a full set. However, farmers suits are much better qlty but more expensive. Maybe wait fr sale?
Julia