Here are a few things over the past few months that I just had to take home with me!
These pretty little pants have frills on the back and front (usually it's just the back).

Two gorgeous sun hats for this summer;

These will be her first pair of shoes. They're made out of leather and are very soft and flexible. I just love the butterfly's on them;

I saw these adorable gumboots on clearance and they were the last pair left. I wasn't planning on buying gumboots, but the ducks were so cute I couldn't leave them on the shelf. They will fit her next winter when she is walking. Gumboots are a big thing here, all kids wear them because it rains so much and gets so muddy;

Once again, I saw this on clearance. To me it is such a pretty top. I was able to picture Juliet wearing it the moment I saw it;

Another clearance item that I came across in the middle of nowhere. Since we named our daughter 'Juliet Rose' I am drawn to anything that has roses on it. I'm sure Juliet will have her own taste in clothing once she gets older but at least I'll be able to dress her the way I want for the first 3 or 4 years;

Lastly,
I bought this basic umbrella stroller so that I could have something to put Juliet in while I was sorting and folding laundry in the laundry room. I also wanted something for her to sit in so she could watch the boys play outside. I absolutely love the colour of this stroller, but when Hayden saw it for the first time we had the following conversation;
Hayden; "Is that her new stroller? Um, to be honest with you, I don't like the colour at all."
Mum; "Oh really, I absolutely love the colour. That's why I bought that one."
Hayden; "Well, I don't mean to be rude or anything and I hope I don't hurt your feelings, but I really don't like it!
I'm glad my son knows what he likes and doesn't like and it made me chuckle that he was so polite in telling me he really didn't like it.
1 comment:
Adorable! You have PERFECT taste! Makes me want another girlie... :)
Post a Comment