Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Juliet's First Taste Of Food

We had fun this morning watching our little girl try food for the first time.
There's not much to tell really as the pictures below speak for themselves.
Although having just said that, I added some captions for fun.
I gave her another serving of rice cereal at dinner tonight. She did a little better than this morning (not nearly as many facial expressions) but every time I got some cereal in her mouth she spat it back out again. Most of the time I had to encourage her to 'open up' by tempting her with the bottle. Hopefully in a day or two she'll get the hang of it and by the end of the week she'll be begging for it...here's hoping.





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great post, Loretta! Very creative. Pictures say it all! Thanks for sharing that with everyone. It was entertaining and well written.
Tony

Taylor and Meredith said...

That is just too cute - great captured shots!! Hopefully you've added in some nice tasting foods now..I reckon that baby rice is just a put off! lol

Anonymous said...

Im Lol'ing!
Julia