One recent afternoon I was busy in the kitchen tidying and preparing for dinner and the boys were doing their own thing around the house. I suddenly realized there was absolute silence in the house. With all of us home and 3 boys in the family that is a most unusual thing for us. My heart began to race with fear as I rushed upstairs only to discover Ashton and Noah were locked in the bathroom together. Ashton called out from behind the bathroom door to let me know they were playing 'hairdressers' and my heart began to race even faster - at the thought of SCISSORS! Last time Ashton went into the bathroom to play with his hair he ended up cutting this much off; (Ahhhh!)

I asked Ashton to open the door immediately and to my surprise there was no scissors in sight - just two small brothers having a great time together.

Ashton covers Noah with a towel and pours a little water on his head;

Ashton gives Noah's hair a nice comb;

Next, Ashton says, "Look in the mirror Noah at how nice your hair looks!"

The boys swap roles and Noah gets to pour a little water on Ashton's hair;

Noah's turn to hold the mirror up for Ashton.
No comments:
Post a Comment