
Tony took the boys camping to a place called Tawharanui
AND....................
I got left at home ALONE for 24 hours. Like every mother, I love my children more than anything in the world, but a few hours break to take care of myself and do my own thing WAS WONDERFUL (especially after 7 weeks of school holidays). I spent the day with my friend Julia shopping at the farmers market and then having lunch at her place and watching a movie on her new flat screen TV. In the evening I went out with another friend for dessert. The next day I borrowed mums car so I could run a bunch of errands, met a friend for lunch, listened to some nice music at home and took a luxurious nap. During the day I felt like a nice cup of herbal tea and I was able to drink it 10 minutes later, instead of 3 hours later!!

The boys and I did some story writing on Monday morning about their camping experience. The campsite was right next to the beach so that is where the boys spent all their time. They love nothing more than playing in the sand & water, rock climbing and exploring tidepools.
Mummy: "Noah, what did you like about camping?"
Noah: "I liked about camping with my brothers. I slept in the tent. I jumped on the rocks. Daddy got me some lunch. He got me chicken at the park. I had some donuts when I waked up."

CAMPING BY ASHTON NIZETICH
Camping is fun to sleep in a tent. I had nightmares about a bear coming in our tent. I went to the beach and I found a stick. I got all dirty and I drunk some soda. I saw Hayden go to the toilet in the ocean!

CAMPING BY HAYDEN NIZETICH
When I went camping I made a friend called Christopher and he let me ride his bike. I rode his bike around the whole campground. I helped put the tent up. Then we went for a walk and a swim on the beach. The waves were really rough and came crashing down on me. I had chips and a hamburger for dinner. All I had on my burger was a piece of meat and ketchup but Daddy got lettuce and tomato.
No comments:
Post a Comment