I'm a couple of days late with the Halloween photos, but better late than never. All three boys were pirates this year and the most exciting part of their costume (for them) was the swords. Tony and I must have told the boys to stop 'sword fighting' at least twenty times throughout the weekend. We were a little disappointed in the photos this year as I didn't notice there was a big smudge/mark on the right hand side of the lense (hence the blurriness). We went trick or treating in my mum's neighbourhood and the boys surprisingly filled their bags with lollies. Most people here have a negative attitude towards Halloween so they don't dress-up and don't decorate, but at least the majority of people still hand out lollies. We all had a fun time and the boys loved decorating the front of our house. Happy Halloween for this year... and may next year be just as fun.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi Loretta
The boys look so great =)
Looks like they had fun and you've got some new decorations? Love the huge pink and black spider!
Christopher had a look too and now wants to play pirates with Noah and get a sword.
3 comments:
hi Loretta
The boys look so great =)
Looks like they had fun and you've got some new decorations? Love the huge pink and black spider!
Christopher had a look too and now wants to play pirates with Noah and get a sword.
Julia
They all look so great! I love pirate costumes. Looks like a fun weekend...all little boys need are swords!
They are beyond adorable... who needs girls?! And why am I singing the captain feathersword song now?
Post a Comment