We were actually on time for school this morning (it's very rare) so I had a spare couple of seconds to pull over on the side of the road and take this photo of Hayden. It was a beautiful sunny morning although it was O degrees and the grass was covered with ice. Hayden (and half of the other boys at his school) are still wearing shorts! I drive to school in the mornings with a big knitted scarf around my neck and my snow jacket on and Hayden sits next to me in the passengers seat with bare legs! Even though he admits it's cold he insists on wearing shorts like his friends and he is convinced that if he wears long pants he will start sweating when he runs around at lunch time.

This weekend Ashton decided to gather his favourite soft toys and take them on a bus ride. Here is Ashton's bus;

Ashton looks behind him to make sure teddy has his seat belt on;

Noah takes a front seat as Ashton begins driving;
2 comments:
Fun! We're making a bus today, I've decidedd. Thanks for the idea!
Does it really get that cold there? Brr!! That is colder than it gets here in NM! I cannot believe Hayden wants to wear shorts to school...BOYS!!
Post a Comment