
One of Ashton's best friends from Kindy: Gabby. Ashton and Gabby love playing together and they were both soooo excited that Gabby could spend the day at our house last Saturday. Hayden had one thing to say about her coming: "Ashton and Gabby in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"!

I thought this photo was funny because every time Gabby looked through the binoculars her tongue was hanging out.

Every time I use the toilet Noah has been busy doing this!

The front of our house covered in leaves. Tony raked them all in the weekend and this photo is taken just three days later! They have been falling like snow.

Ashton makes a spaceship at kindy out of boxes and tin foil. He wouldn't paint or do any arts and crafts for several months, so we were really happy when he made this. Now he wants to paint, draw and make things all the time.

Hayden gets awarded one of our family trophys on Sunday night for a good effort in reading. He thought it was cool he could hang it above his bed using the cord from the drapes.

Noah helps me vacuum. He liked pushing the vacuum around so much that he ended up having a tantrum when I eventually had to take it off him.

Noah falls alseep on the couch before we get him him into bed.

Hayden entertains Noah in the car by putting on Noah's jacket, bib and hat. Noah is laughing so much at Hayden that he can hardly catch his breath.

Noah hysterically laughing at Hayden in his car seat.

Ashton spends the weekend making spaceships out of lego.

Yes, this a photo of Ashton playing with no clothes on! He loves to play naked and could not care in the least that he's not dressed. I hope he's not going to grow up to be like one of our neighbours at 34 Lingfield Street (when i was a teenager we had some really nice neighbours who often walked around their house with no clothes on, even in the middle of the day. One afternoon I went over to play and the mum was in the backyard putting out the rubbish - stark naked! So here's a shot of Ashton and his dinosaurs - stark naked!

Ashton has fun soaping up the shower.

Noah constantly goes into the bathroom to play with his cars in the sink. Fortunately, I got to the bathroom just in time to save the flood!
No comments:
Post a Comment