



Like I said, Juliet is a busy little girl these days and into everything, and I mean everything. She loves to open all the kitchen cupboards and has great fun pulling out tea towels, plastic bags, cereal bowls, baking items etc. And once she's turned the kitchen into a disaster she heads upstairs to open the bathroom cupboard and start eating all the soaps and shampoo.
The moment I try to load the dishwasher and open it, she comes racing over to climb on the door, or take all the dirty dishes out;

Sometimes I let her do all these things and have a bit of fun, but other times I firmly tell her 'no' and she happily closes a draw back up and goes off to play with her toys.
Despite the fact that Juliet is constantly into 'stuff' and constantly exploring, and despite the fact that it can be quite hard work at times keeping an eye on her and keeping the house in order, I love my little girl more and more everyday. While the boys are at school we have so much fun together sharing kisses and cuddles, dancing to the Polkadots, visiting friends, shopping and doing things around the house. I treasure each day with her and really wish she'd stop growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment