This week a breakfast bowl stayed on the dining room table from 7am until 9pm – I’ve never let that happen before! This week I have gone to bed twice without doing the kitchen dishes and making the kitchen spotless – ask Tony how unusual that is! This week I have left the kids toys scattered all over the living room floor for two days in a row – again, ask Tony how unusual that is!
I have to say that this feeling of 'I don’t care at the moment and I can’t be bothered’ has been really nice! I've been so relaxed and felt so calm about being disorganized. I’ve even noticed my skin has looked better and my eczema has stayed away, so maybe I should continue life with my new ‘don’t care attitude’!! I wish I could, but since it’s not really me or the person I am, I know I won’t be able to. Besides, here's a result (the picture below) of my don't care attitude and now I have to spend at least an hour folding and putting away this enormous mountain of laundry that I couldn't be bothered about for a few days!

No comments:
Post a Comment