Tuesday, February 19, 2019

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY NOAH

Last night I hugged an 11 year old before he went to sleep, this morning I hugged a 12 year old when he woke.

Noah woke up very late this morning.  7.40am.  He was so groggy when he woke that he started his day with a shower (which he never usually does).

After dropping Juliet at school, I decided to take Noah to McDonald's to get hash browns for breakfast.  Noah loves hash browns so much that he goes by 'Noahhashman' on Fortnite.

Then, since we left the house in quite a hurry to get to school on time, I realised Noah didn't have enough lunch, so I took him to the bakery to get a pie.  Potato top pies are his favourite.

He went to school pretty happy, having already begun his day with 2 special/unexpected treats.

Juliet and I picked Noah up from school at 3.30.  When he got home, I surprised him by arranging for his 2 best church friends, Hyrum and Manaaki, to come over.  The 3 boys played on our new trampoline, and then I drove them to the diary for ice-creams and lollie bags.  (Juliet joined us).

Then we surprised Noah by taking him and his friends to Kfc for dinner.
(I'll have to detox him tomorrow with some fruit and veggies after such an unhealthy diet today!)

After kfc we dropped the boys at the chapel for Youth, and all the YM went swimming at Milford beach.  Noah and his deacon friends didn't feel like swimming, so they sat and talked at the park, and did their own thing.

It was a good day for Noah.  He also had a quick chat with Grandma and was really pleased to get $50 from her.  His birthday continues tomorrow when he has ice-cream at Nana's after school, and Uncle Travis comes over.
Will add photos to this post tomorrow.

No comments: