Juliet: Noah, punch me in the face!
Noah: Okay. (Pow! Noah takes her literally and gives her a good punch on the side of her face which immediately results in tears and sobbing from Juliet.)
Noah: What, Juliet!!!! You told me to punch you in the face, so I did.
Juliet: I didn't mean in the side of my face! I meant in my mouth to make my teeth fall out.
Juliet was exited this week to discover that her two front teeth are a little wiggly. She wants them to fall out so she can have big teeth like her friends Paz, Reed and Jessica. But she learned a valuable lesson about talking to her brothers; never asked to be punched in the face. And, when you communicate with boys, your words mean exactly what you say!
2nd Conversation:
Mum: Hi, Juliet. How was your day? Did you eat all your lunch today? (She rarely eats any of the food in her lunch box because she'd rather play at lunch time.)
Juliet: Yip, I did! I ate everything.
Mum: Wow! Really! That's great.
Juliet: But, I was still a "l...i...t...t...l...e" bit hungry so I just ate my snot.

No comments:
Post a Comment