Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Preparing For Camp

Hayden is preparing for his first BIG school camp - 4 nights away from home! He is so excited.

I have been getting a continuous flow of notices of the things he needs to pack for the week...camera, torch, board game, a packet of biscuits for supper, a packet of scroggin (trail mix) for their 3 hour hike, swimsuit, sunblock, etc etc.

On Monday this notice came home which I thought was pretty cool; (you can click on it to make it larger and easier to read)


On Monday Hayden steam mopped the kitchen floor for me (and actually did quite a nice job even though he couldn't wait to get back to the computer).

Today he made his bed very nicely;


And here he is working pretty hard out at cleaning the bathroom sink and mirror;


We've got a good thing going here!

I think I/we will have to keep it up!

1 comment:

Taylor and Meredith said...

What a great idea from the school! I love that :) may it long continue!