Monday, January 30, 2012

Goodbye Old Camera

Boy, it is next to impossible for me to get to the computer these days. Either the boys are constantly on it, or Tony is. So I got up early this morning to make sure I was the first one it!!

Something rather gross;
I got up about 3.30 this morning to use the toilet. I never bother to turn the light on, but this morning I flicked the switch on while I washed my hands. I turned to look in the toilet and noticed I had just gone pee on a floating dummy. Nice! I have no idea how it got in there.

I was feeling pretty sad last week that my beloved camera had died on me. The sensor got worn out from old age and lots of use and it just so happens the sensor is the most expensive part of the camera to get fixed. It costs as much as a new camera.
My camera has taken a lot of good photo's for this blog over the past 5 years. Travis has lent me his very nice (and pricey) camera that I am trying out and will hopefully buy off him. It's so much flasher than mine was that I feel nervous to use it and the kids know that if they touch it they will be in serious trouble. The lighting with his camera is really nice. Here's 2 good pictures I took yesterday of my little sweetie pie;


No comments: