Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hayden Age 11 & a half

I recently wrote this little post on facebook and I'm sure Hayden will enjoy reading it when he's older.
 
"I know I'm about the 100th mother to post the same words and same photo, but I can't resist! A new journey begins today for my oldest son Hayden - his first full day of Intermediate/middle school. He debated a few times this morning if he wanted me to walk him to his classroom. He decided he didn't need me to. Another small step towards gaining his own independence and letting go".

  • Marsha Chase Hope Hayden has great year!

  • Julia Cadag ... and small steps for us too *sniffle*

    Hayden def looking more grown up in smart new uniform and braces!

    Gian said yesterday "only another year and I'll be a noob teenager" which he's looking fwd to

  • Helen Edwards Wow - you have an Intermediate kiddo ! Why I remember how little he was when we'd chat in the mum's room with our babies at the Bellflower chapel
     
    Diana Guptill He's a very handsome young man! He's growing up! :o)
     
  • Karyn Carpenter-Diebel AWWWWW Good luck hope he had a great day. Jeez its so weird you all are just starting school and we are half way thru with snow blizzards we are expected another foot

  • Natsuko Kashiwagi Congratulations! I hope Hayden has good days in Intermediate!

  • Bill Carpenter Loretta i hope his day went well, its funny how the mind works i can loose my keys, but i can remember perfectly my 1st day of junior high school, my first locker oall of it.

  • Cathie Wharemate and it turns out Hannah and Hayden are in the same class... nice!

  • Lisa-Maree McAllister Awww, you look so grown up Hayden. Have an amazing year! And let your mum walk you now and then

  • Cindy Fogg Ransom So handsome and grown up!

  • Bonita Mowat So special! Alec had an amazing first day, hope Hayden did too!

  • Sandi Nizetich Hayden is so tall and thin and looks like a young man. We are so proud of him. He is soooooooo handsome, too.



No comments: